Thursday, November 11, 2010

TIRED!

Today is the Thursday and I am exhausted! I went to MTO (Mom's Time Out) this morning and had a wonderful breakfast... with decaf coffee! Ugh. I miss my regular coffee.

I am ready SO for the weekend and Toby to be around the help with the boys. :-) Although I am not sure how much help he is going to be since he and his dad are putting up a new ceiling in our family room.

Anyway, I had another blood test yesterday and all my levels are where they are supposed to be. It is so crazy. Every time they call I think they are going to say that it is all a joke, but they don't. This is really happening! :-)

I am going tomorrow for more blood work and then an ultra sound on Monday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment