Wednesday, January 19, 2011

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 5-7 lbs, depending on the time of day I weigh myself
Maternity clothes? Pants- yes, shirts- some, most of my regular shirts don't cover my belly any longer...
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? Really good lately, I only get up to go to the bathroom once now. :-)
Best moment this week? Seeing my belly get bigger, looking more pregnant and less chubby
Food cravings: Toast and tea, orange juice, chocolate (Suzy Q's), Vanilla Chai Tea from DD
Gender: Toby and I both really think it is a girl, but I am wrong 99% of the time, so probably boy. :-) Either way we are happy.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? A flutter here and there. I am noticing it more often though and I LOVE IT!
What I miss? Taking medicine when I am sick, lunch meat, having more energy, sleeping on my stomach (I still try, but it doesn't feel good).
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more often, hearing the heartbeat today at the OBGYN.
Weekly wisdom: Eat small meals often, eat first thing in the morning, don't eat too much sugar.
Milestones: Maternity clothes, more movement

No comments:

Post a Comment