Monday, January 31, 2011

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I am quite comfy in them. :-) I am still fitting into my regular sweaters. So not 100% maternity.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? My cold is just about gone and I am sleeping so much better. Last night was rough, Ben woke up at 2:00am screaming and crying. I have no idea why, but he just wanted to be held and snuggle. I didn't mind at all. :-) I spent time praying for both my boys and enjoying the quiet time alone with Benny.
Best moment this week? Reaching 4 months! This pregnancy is going crazy fast.
Food cravings: Mostly salad! Toast and tea, orange juice, chocolate (Ring Dings), Vanilla Chai Tea from DD, grilled cheese sandwiches, cereal, fried egg sandwiches
Gender: We still think girl. We were coming up with girl names that we liked last night. There are not a lot of great Bible names for girls, so we may have to come up with something else.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Not often, but when it happens it is very obvious. :-)
What I miss? Summer. Not being sick.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more often and finding out the sex next month.
Weekly wisdom: 2 ring dings is 1 too many. They are just SO good.
Milestones: Reaching 4 months

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think there are a lot of beautiful Bible names. And I just realized that I still have your Baby Name Bible book...gotta get that back to you!

    Some of my fave names from the Bible: Phoebe (although I think it's spelled differently), Eve, Chloe, Hannah, Diana, Joanna, Elizabeth, & Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually one of the names you mentioned is on our list. :-) I forgot about that book, that will be helpful!

    ReplyDelete