How far along? 17 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 8-10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes to all bottoms and most tops. My regular sweaters still fit. My regular shirt "fit" but don't cover my belly.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? I am sleeping much better. If the kids sleep through the night, I am able to as well. I only have to get up one time to go to the bathroom and I can go right back to sleep. I am waking up feeling rested.
Best moment this week? Feeling better! Not needing a nap everyday. I think I am finally past all the early tired stages and being tired because of a cold. Yay!
Food cravings: Orange juice, water, chocolate, chinese (we did an all you can eat buffet and it was wonderful)
Gender: Still thinking girl
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Some, mostly at night.
What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach. I still do it, but I can't last all night and it isn't as comfortable.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby in a few weeks, selling our house
Weekly wisdom: Smile, I have a great life and I need to remember it always.
Milestones: Feeling better, getting more sleep, Jacob is taking more steps by himself!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment