Saturday, February 12, 2011

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still all bottoms and some tops
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? I was sleeping great. Now I am waking up at 3am I am feel like it is morning. I feel energetic and wonderful. I can't fall back asleep. Then, I finally drift off and when it is 7am I am exhausted. I do not like this new sleep pattern.
Best moment this week? Cleaning out the attic and basement. I feel like I/we got so much done! My back does hurt from moving so much, but it needed to be done.
Food cravings: Pizza, orange juice, fried egg sandwiches, chocolate, soda
Gender: Girl
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Some, I think. I am starting to second guess what I think is movement. I just can't tell.
What I miss? Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my stomach.
What I'm looking forward to: Warmer weather this week!!!
Weekly wisdom: Enjoy this time of my life, it is going to get crazy soon!!!!
Milestones: Feeling better, getting more sleep, Jacob is taking more steps by himself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment