Thursday, June 2, 2011

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 36+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, and it has been so hot that I had to buy more shorts and tank tops!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Last night I slept really well. I wasn't as hot as I have been. When I am hot I don't sleep well.
Best moment this week? This was a hard week. It was the 5 year anniversary of losing Jared. We went to LBI to be with my parents. It was good to all be together. We took the boys to the beach. Ben loves the water and the sand. Jacob likes to sit on a blanket and play with the sand. They helped us smile during a tough time.
Food cravings: Not as many as I have had. I still enjoy coffee and cereal, peanut butter is good and ice cream every night.
Gender: Boy
Belly button in or out? Mostly in, but sort of flat too.
Movement? He moves like crazy! As soon as I sit down, he moves. I can feel his arms and elbow at times. I think he had the hiccups the other day. :-)
What I miss? Waking up and feeling rested, taking a walk and not having contractions, sleeping through the night
What I'm looking forward to: getting his room together, the boys are now back in their original room (which is going very well)
Weekly wisdom: Don't carry the boys up and down the stairs. It brings on contractions. So does carrying the vacuum up and down the stairs and using it on the whole house.
Milestones: I had a doctor appointment today. I am measuring 37 weeks already. He is going to be a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment