Weight gain/loss: 37+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, all maternity all the time. :-)
Stretch marks? No and I have been applying lotion daily to prevent them if possible
Sleep? Not bad. The past few nights have been good. I am drinking less at night, so I don't have to get up as often. We have the a/c on, so I am not stinking hot, that really helps.
Best moment this week? Getting the nursery ready. We started to move furniture around and get out the baby clothes. This is really happening!!
Food cravings: I can say that I am not craving anything specifically, well maybe ice cream. But generally I am just eating normal food and a normal amount of food each day.
Gender: Boy
Belly button in or out? In and I also want to comment on the line down my stomach. When I was pregnant with the boys I had the darkest brown line running down the middle of my stomach. It was so dark that it never really went away. This time, nothing. I still have the faint line from the first pregnancy, but that is it. It never got darker. So strange.
Movement? Constantly. He is moving right now. I can watch my stomach move in waves. He is awake a lot. I love it.
What I miss? Not being hot. I am so hot. Soooo hot. I miss not being swollen. My legs are starting to look strange. I miss sleeping on my stomach. I miss that the most. I miss not having energy to play with the boys for long periods of time outside.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this little fellow, finishing up his room, picking his name and kissing his sweet face
Weekly wisdom: Put the a/c on when it is hot or humid out. Snuggle Benjamin and Jacob as much as possible.
Milestones: We decided to put our house on the market. I know, I know we weren't going to. But, the truth is we just keep coming back to it. We would love to move and the market isn't getting better any time soon. Hopefully we won't regret doing it...
Belly button in or out? In and I also want to comment on the line down my stomach. When I was pregnant with the boys I had the darkest brown line running down the middle of my stomach. It was so dark that it never really went away. This time, nothing. I still have the faint line from the first pregnancy, but that is it. It never got darker. So strange.
Movement? Constantly. He is moving right now. I can watch my stomach move in waves. He is awake a lot. I love it.
What I miss? Not being hot. I am so hot. Soooo hot. I miss not being swollen. My legs are starting to look strange. I miss sleeping on my stomach. I miss that the most. I miss not having energy to play with the boys for long periods of time outside.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this little fellow, finishing up his room, picking his name and kissing his sweet face
Weekly wisdom: Put the a/c on when it is hot or humid out. Snuggle Benjamin and Jacob as much as possible.
Milestones: We decided to put our house on the market. I know, I know we weren't going to. But, the truth is we just keep coming back to it. We would love to move and the market isn't getting better any time soon. Hopefully we won't regret doing it...
No comments:
Post a Comment