Monday, June 27, 2011

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 43+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes and I am so thankful for my shorts and tank tops. There have been some HOT days already!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep? The last two nights have been rough. I have been hot and getting up a lot to go to the bathroom. I also wake up around 4:30 ready for the day. I check facebook and lay there forever. Then I finally fall back asleep and the boys get up....
Best moment this week? The little boys and I went to LBI for the weekend with Grammy and Poppop. Toby was working and we had 2 open houses. So, we needed to get out of town. :-) We had tons of fun playing at the beach, swimming in the ocean and bay, taking walks, eating ice cream and relaxing.
Food cravings: cookies, pizza, ice cream, milk, ice (I have been eating a lot of ice)
Gender: Boy... we had another ultra sound and she said boy too, so that is 4 people that told us a boy. I am feeling pretty confident. :-)
Belly button in or out? Honestly, it is almost out. It is so flat and strange, but I think it may have come past the middle and gone out just a little bit.
Movement? Constantly! I love it. It has probably been my favorite thing this pregnancy. It is the best. :-)
What I miss? Sleeping, not being hot, not huffing and puffing when I go up stairs
What I'm looking forward to: Spending the next few days enjoying Benjamin and Jacob.
Weekly wisdom: There is no place like the beach. :-)
Milestones: We had our final growth ultra sound. They guessed his weight at 7 lb 9 oz (at 36 weeks). They said he is big and will continue to get bigger. Everything looked good and we scheduled a c-section for July 7th or 8th. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment