Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2010 was a wonderful year. I am sad to see it go and yet I am so excited for 2011! 2010 was full great experiences with the boys. So many firsts- first words, first time sitting up, for time walking, first time at the beach, first time swimming, first time eating solid food and first birthday. I look back at how much they have grown and changed and I am amazed. They are little men now, not babies. They have such distinct personalities. They are sweet, funny, sensitive, silly and so stinking smart! I can't wait to continue to get to know them in 2011!

2011 is going to be amazing not only with the boys, but with our new bundle of joy. I still can't believe we are really having another baby! How fun! I just wrote the new on Facebook. The word is out! We are pregnant!!!! :-) I know you already know or you wouldn't be reading this blog, but I needed to shout it out!

Although we planned on going out tonight and "partying" the night away, that is not exactly what happened. We are home. I am not feeling so great (my stomach is hurting) and I am SO tired. Although pregnancy has so many positives, it also has its negatives. Feeling good and being energetic are not common place these days. I know it will pass and i am looking forward to it! So as we sit here, it is a good time to reflect on the year, make resolutions (that I will not keep) and dwell on the sweet memories of 2010!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment