My boobs hurt like crazy, I didn't have this last time. I pee often, but mostly at night while I am supposed to be sleeping. I am exhausted. I was tired last time, but I would take naps. This time I have two precious, active little boys that don't allow me to nap. I go from fine to so hungry I could eat my arm off many times during the day. It is so weird, I feel fine and then it hits me and there better be food around. Food cravings- orange juice. So weird because normally I don't like it. I drink 2-3 glasses a day. I love it now. Last pregnancy I wanted cottage cheese and yogurt, this time I have no desire for that stuff to touch my lips. I am just so surprised at how much eat pregnancy is so different and yet I am still me!
No comments:
Post a Comment