This Week
How far along? 8 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Ok, I do have to get up to go to the bathroom 2 times. I can still sleep on my stomach, yay!
Food cravings: Carbs, cheese, McDonalds, Burger King, Ginger Ale, toast
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Not yet
What I miss? Lunch meat, sleeping through the night, not being nauseous all the time
What I'm looking forward to: not being nauseous, not being as tired
Weekly wisdom: Nap when the boys nap
Milestone: Seeing the heartbeat last week
How far along? 8 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Ok, I do have to get up to go to the bathroom 2 times. I can still sleep on my stomach, yay!
Food cravings: Carbs, cheese, McDonalds, Burger King, Ginger Ale, toast
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Not yet
What I miss? Lunch meat, sleeping through the night, not being nauseous all the time
What I'm looking forward to: not being nauseous, not being as tired
Weekly wisdom: Nap when the boys nap
Milestone: Seeing the heartbeat last week
I love that you're doing this! I stole it from some friends, so I'm glad you did. :-)
ReplyDelete